Fishing Trip and Charter Information
Lou Austin Fishing provides everything you need for a successful Fishing trip on the Laguna Madre Bay in the South Padre and Port Isabel:
- Rods and Reels
- Iced Coolers
- And, of course, “advice”
Things that you need:
- Texas fishing license (if required) under 17 years old not required.
- Hat and Sunglasses (polarized suggested).
- Whatever you might want to eat or drink.
- Suitable clothing — you can always take it off but if you didn’t bring it! Well you know the rest.
What to Expect
One thing to always expect is a lot of “FUN” and hopefully a lot of fish.
- All fish belong to the customer.
- Fish cleaning and packaging is available.
- Bring a cooler to take home YOUR fish.
Capt Lou Austin’s boat is specially designed for Bay Fishing Charters on the Laguna Madre and is always in great condition, replaced with a brand new boat every two years.
South Padre Island
Port Isabel, Texas
Rio Grande Valley
Laguna Madre Bay
Fishing Guide and Charters
I use light spinning tackle to fish for speckled sea trout, redfish, flounder, black drum, mangrove, snapper, grouper, and snook.
With every trip you will catch a lot of fish and have a lot of fun!